Child Benefit

The application form for child benefit can be obtained from the Federal Employment Agency. Your estimated amount of child benefit can be found on the website of

Further information on financing studies with a child or children are provided by the Social Advisory Service of the Association for Student Affairs in East Lower Saxony (Sozialberatungsstelle des Studentenwerks OstNiedersachsen).