Guidance of the Recruitment Process
Information on the Guidance of the Recruitment Process by an Equal Opportunity Officer:
- Please request the guidance of the recruitment process with the Equal Opportunity Office (E-mail: ; Contact person: Annett Panterodt, Telephone +495323 72-3106)
- Please already include the equal opportunity office when arranging appointments.
- The equal opportunity officer responsible for the recruitment process will contact you (you will be contacted by Annett Panterodt if no equal opportunity officer can take on your case).
- From that moment, you communicate directly with the responsible equal opportunity officer.
- The equal opportunity officer needs to be presented with all documents in full (job posting, applications, synopsis, screening notes) (provision via Cryptshare).
The equal opportunity officer is not a member of the selection commission (she does not get a vote); she observes the recruitment process and ensures the equal treatment of the candidates (she has a right to object); the selection decision needs to be supported by the equal opportunity officer; a selection note should be presented for information.